Jan 6, 2010

Athlete Tested Skincare Products


ABOVE: Mission Skincare Products. Photo by Lynn Smythe.
Good morning,

We are experiencing a cold front down here in south Florida. It got down to 35 degrees last night. Just a tad bit colder than we're used to. Normally in the 60's this time of year. I'm originally from upstate NY (born in Rochester, moved to Lake Placid when I was 11), so I should be used to cold weather. But I've been in Florida 20 years, so I've lost my tolerance for anything below 50! Actually it's a nice change of pace, at least we're not melting in the heat as usual.

Here are the links to my latest articles and blog posts.

1/06/10
Bike Diva - Video Review of CycleOps Joule 2.0
Miami Running Fitness Examiner - Mission Skincare Products

Take care,
Lynn Smythe



1 comments:

Alison Clarke said...

Thanks for taking time for sharing this article, it was excellent and very informative. Its really very useful of all of users. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up.
obagi skin care products