Dec 28, 2009

Sugoi Athletic Apparel


Hello everyone,

My mom was visiting from upstate New York for the past 10 days. My home office becomes our guest room, so I didn't have time to do a lot of writing while she was here. Here are the links to my latest articles and blog posts.

12/16/09
Bike Diva - 2010 Hospice Ride for Life

12/21/09
Run Diva - Stuffitts Shoe Savers

12/22/09
Suite101 - Pumpkin Cornbread Muffins

12/23/09
Suite101 - Baked Brie with Jam and Nuts


12/28/09
Run Diva - Run Diva is a Sugoi Brand Champion

Take care,
Lynn Smythe

1 comments:

natasha said...

Hi,
I am The editor/writer with Disease.com. I really liked your site and i am interested in building a relationship with your site. We want to spread public awareness. I hope you can help me out. Your site is a very useful resource.

Please email me back with your URl in subject line to take a step ahead. To avoid spam.

Thank you,
Natasha(editor@disease.com)
http://www.disease.com