Nov 23, 2009

Busy Racing Weekend


Good morning everyone,

I raced both days this weekend. I did a 5k road running race, at the 23rd annual Delray Beach turkey trot. And on Sunday, I raced in a 15k time trial on my triathlon bike. The time trial was awesome; I shaved 2 minutes off my PR, won 3rd place in my age group, and won a whopping $10 in prize money, which I used towards breakfast after the race with my racing team. Pretty good weekend.

You can read the details on the time trial race, and see 3 photos of me at the race, by clicking on the Bike Diva blog post link below.

Charity Bike Ride
I just signed up to do the 2010, south Florida MS150. This is a 2-day, 150 mile road bike ride that benefits the Multiple Sclerosis Society. Please visit my fundraising page, to make a donation to this terrific cause: Lynn Smythe's MS150 Page.

Here are the links to my latest articles.

11/23/09
Bike Diva - Bike Diva is Riding 2010 MS150
Bike Diva - Bike Diva's Last Time Trial for 2009
Miami Running Fitness Examiner - November 2009 - 5k - 10k - 15k Trail Run at Oleta River State Park

Take care,
Lynn Smythe

0 comments: