Jun 3, 2009

Astrology


Hello everyone,

I'll be leaving for Tahoe, Nevada tomorrow afternoon and won't be back until very late Monday, June 8. I've pre-posted a bunch of stuff for most of my blogs, so they will stay updated while I'm gone. If I get a chance to borrow my husbands laptop, I'll also try to keep this site updated with links to all the blog posts while I'm gone.

We'll be doing America's Most Beautiful Bike Ride on June 7. That's a 100 mile bicycle ride around Lake Tahoe. We are doing the ride with the Palm Beach, Florida Team in Training chapter, to help raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Each team member has pledged to raise a minimum of $4,800 for the society. There will be approximately 3,000 riders participating in the event. The elevation ranges from 5,995 to 7,044 feet - AWESOME!

6/03/09
Craft Diva - Art Doll Pin or Necklace
Writing Diva - Always Looking for Freelance Opportunities
Horror Diva - Astrological Medicine
Backyard Diva - Astrology as a Form of Divination

Take care,
Lynn Smythe

0 comments: