Apr 24, 2008

My Newest Blog


I just started a Herb Gardens blog on the Today.com site. The blog went live two days ago, so there are only a few posts on the site so far.

I'll be adding lots of herb profiles and pictures of herbs to the site. Please stop by and visit my Herb Gardens site when you get a chance.

I have RSS feeds setup for my other herb sites on the Herb Gardens main page. Links to the 5 current posts for my Herbal Apothecary, Herbs & Spices and I Love Herbs blogs are shown on the main page.

I also have plans to add a Herb Gardens Boutique in the near future. This will be an Amazon.com store filled with garden books, garden tools, plants and supplies.

Take care,
Lynn

1 comments:

rohit said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you