Mar 25, 2008

Welcome to My Site!


Hello,

My name is Lynn Smythe. I am a freelance writer living in south Florida with my husband, son and daughter.

This is my personal blog to highlight the various publications that my writing appears in, both in print publications and online content provider sites. Although I write for a variety of sites, my main position is as the Herbs & Spices Feature Writer for Suite101.

I maintain a number of blogs including Freelance Online Work (FOW). FOW contains lots of valuable information and resources for anyone trying to make a living as a freelance writer.


The news feeds, shown in the right column of this blog, are all articles and blog posts pulled from some of the other sites I write for. Check some of them out when you get a chance!

Welcome to my website!

0 comments: